With the GRABSTER AV 300 MX you can convert analog VHS video-records into a digital format on your computer. Simply you can connect the GRABSTER AV 300 MX with your computer and your VHS video recorder. For saving and editing of the video date the provided software MAGIX Video easy TERRATEC Edition is relevant.
GRABSTER AV 300 MX and the MAGIX software are the perfect team for burning VCDs, SVCDs and DVDs with just a few clicks of the mouse. Copy your videos via USB onto your laptop or computer. Needless to say, GRABSTER AV 300 MX also supports all analog video sources such as camcorders an set-top boxes. Use video and slide show editing functions as well as the fully customisable selection menus to burn your valuable movie memories forever to CD and DVD at top quality. Also, it´s quick and easy.
No matter what device or medium you want to import data from - from video recorders to satellite receivers, camcorders and even DVD players - alls devices with analog video outputs can be connected with a Composite or S-Video cable. With One-Click disc copies, you can even burn your movies to DVD directly while transferring - without having to store them on your hard drive first!
Edit out the commercials or other unwanted parts from your recordings. Add slide shows and videos. Pep up your creation with a wide range of transition effects and set the right mood by adding music and live commentary. Finally, select a menu template or create an individualized animated menu. Now GRABSTER AV 300 MX will burn you CD or DVD.
In no time at all, you have produced a professional DVD that is well worth watching - whether on your laptop or on your television. Surprise your friends with a DVD you created yourself!
• USB PCI interface
• Analog signal inputs and outputs: Composite, S-Video, Stereo-audio
• Video standard: PAL, NTSC, SECAM
• Capture rate PAL: up to 720 x 576 pixel / 25 fps
• Capture rate NTSC: up to 720 x 480 pixel / 29,9 fps
• Powered via USB bus (no additional power supply needed)
• MAGIX Video easy TERRATEC Edition
• 2.0 GHz Intel / AMD CPU
• 1 GB RAM
• 1 available USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
• Internet connection for driver and software download
• Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit) / Windows Vista SP2 (32/64 Bit) / Windows 7 SP1 (32/64 Bit) / Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
Scope of delivery
• GRABSTER AV 300 MX
• USB cable
• S-Video cable
• Stereo audio and Composite RCA cable
• SCART adaptor with In/Out switch
• Quick setup guide
• Service card